The Indian summer bought sunshine and perfect conditions to the cricket field of Chiswick House, where a record crowd came to eat, participate, and just generally soak up the atmosphere of the 2014 Chiswick Dog Show.
Congratulations go to Teddy Claude and owner Cynthia Brown who won Best in Show. Special mention should go to the naughtiest dog Ben, who promptly ate his rosette. You can view the complete list of winners here.
A special thanks go to all the volunteers who not only helped out on the day, but helped out througout the year. Because without them the show could not go on.
Thanks to the major sponsors by John D Wood & Co. of Turnham Green Terrace, and all the other sponsors and stallholders.
Highlights of this year’s show included:
- Naughtiest dog
- An Egg and spoon relay challenge
- My dog’s got talent
- Celebrity Judges
- Over 40 business & charity stalls
- Sam’s Brasserie – Pimms & Cocktails Bar
- Lea & Sandeman – Wine Bar
- BBQ – with Mackens’ burgers and sausages
- Beer Tent – serving Fullers’ ales & soft drinks
- Have-a-Go Agility – run by Adventure Paws Training
Thanks to Julie Ritson for filming and producing yet another great video of the day:
Click here to see a great video from Chiswick Buzz on the dog show