Chiswick House Friends has over 600 members, mostly local people, who care about the House and Gardens at Chiswick.
Nine Trustees coordinate the funds raised from membership and its activities.
We work closely with the House and Gardens Trust who manage the estate.
Our aims are to:
- promote and act as an advocate for Chiswick House and its Gardens
- provide a forum and voice for our members
- publish a newsletter twice a year
- raise funds to contribute to special projects, educational initiatives and acquisitions
- encourage greater public appreciation and enjoyment of Chiswick House, its architecture, paintings, furniture and collections
- invite exploration and enjoyment of the unique and fascinating gardens
- help provide educational facilities and events to inform people about the House and Gardens